Friday, October 16, 2009

My Days Lately

-I had to take the day off yesterday to handle some important business with regard to my living situation.

-I wasnt feeling well this morning and something kept telling me to stay home but I ignored it and got on the bus because Love couldnt drive me.  I had just taken yesterday off so why would I take another day, a Friday off, you know. Need to put my best foot forward to keep my job!  Well, when I got there, I started feeling worse and my supervisor looked at me and said that I should go home!  Um WOO HOO!  Thank you!  I texted Love and asked if he could pick me up and he came about 45 minutes.

-Although I can get to work on the bus pretty easily, it is hard during midday because the bus directly to my house only runs during rush hour, morning and night.  So good thing Love drives for his job and has different routes and was able to come get me.  He dropped me right off and went on his way with only a little delay! I came straight upstairs, undressed and got right in bed.  I slept for about 2 hours and felt much better afterwards.

-I feel like painting and creating something pretty!  I cleaned my art area the other day in anticipation of my mojo coming back and I think it worked!  Whatever I start, I will show you all.

-My iPhone is so cool and I enjoy it very much.  Here is a picture to share with you all!


This is my gynecologist on the fishing boat with us 2 weeks ago!  LOL



Looking pretty to go see Maxwell in concert!!

Talk to you all later!!!
xoxo
Charisse

6 comments:

mademoisellechitchat said...

You look GREAT, Charisse!

Did you enjoy Maxwell? Mr. A. and I LUUUURVED seeing him in June.

Miss Snarky Pants said...

Clearly, your iPhone takes great pics! Wanna trade it for my blackberry??? LOL

Hope you feel better!

Adrienne said...

Lookin good girl!

Brown English Muffin said...

Wow it's amazing who u might meet on Fishing boat!!!! Lol

christina said...

hi lovely! you are looking oh so pretty.
xo

Anonymous said...

hey lady, checking in on you.

You look nice :)