Monday, June 14, 2010

The Return of Real Women and Singing

This weekend I fell in love with Toni Braxton all over again!  I am relieved that she has gotten over the "trying to compete with the young girls" phase she was going through and found her niche!  To me, this video and this song screams "Yeah, we been together a long time, but I can still put it on you better than them young girls 'cause I am a grown woman who knows you inside and out!!!  Now go home to your wife and love her with all you got!" Thanks Toni.

That's it for now. Enjoy!

2 comments:

mademoisellechitchat said...

I was surprised to learn about her marital woes. Sad.

Anonymous said...

Toni Braxton is HOT always has been and very Classy. I love her. Poor Mariah Carey is so bubble gum now. You are right she made a great return and kept it All GROWN!

Sincerely,

Go