- Being in NYC early on Saturday morning before the hordes of tourists arrive.
- Falling in love with dance again at the Ailey Extension, even though I was unable to participate because my morning business meeting ran over time. (I did speak with the instructor after class was over, who confirmed that I hadn't missed anything and can start anytime I want to!)
- Remembering that walking around NYC is one of the best exercises you can do for my mind, body and spirit.
- Realizing again that the subway is your friend, no matter how much I hate going underground.
- Eating at a restaurant which serves healthier, Greek-inspired food and wishing I was eating at Zoe's Kitchen in Patton Creek in Hoover, Alabama, again (Hey Adrienne!). I wish they would open one here in NYC and even wrote to Zoe's a couple of years ago about that. (Yes I did, Adrienne, and they said it wasn't in their forecast! Blah!) They aren't even interested in coming up north! Double Blah!
That's all for now.