Monday, February 28, 2011

I made it through week 1

Today is Day 1, Week 2. It involves more of the Hip Hop Abs with only 2 days of Taebo. I know I have lost inches but that darned scale hasn't moved. I won't stress it though, because I know better. I will keep doing what I have been doing and look forward to seeing results.




I did TaeBo 1 and Fat Burning Cardio today. I admit that I didnt go full force because I was worried about my son, who came home sick from visiting his dad. When I woke him up for school, he was burning with fever. Needless to say, he is home. Then baby girl woke up and she wasnt feeling very well either, after coming home from her dad's house too. We did get out of the door but I turned her around and sent her back to bed. So I will be here at work for only another hour or so, then I will go home to tend to my babies.



After I tend to them, I will get some spring cleaning done. I started some but there are other things that need to be addressed. Nothing like a clean house, and burning calories while I'm at it.



Have a blessed day!

1 comment:

Brown English Muffin said...

LOL nice to know that someone else is going through the same issue...pants that didn't fit now fit, but yet weight watchers says I'm up 6lbs!!