Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Yes, I know, I'm really late in the game....

I like reading blogs way more than posting about my own life but I figured that since I read so much, why not bore someone else with my own random stories! I won't lie and say I will post everyday, but I will try to post at least once a week!

Don't you hate it when your favorite blogs don't get updated because the blogger is out LIVING LIFE!!! blah blah blah! I don't have a life and I need you to come along and entertain me so POST EVERY DAY, DAGGONIT!!! LOL

2 comments:

Adrienne said...

GIRL Look who is blogging now!!!!! Putting you on my blog roll! BOUT TIME! ;-)

christina said...

Oh sweetheart you have made my day! Yes, I want to hear what you have to say! We all do!

Get blogging, beautiful! : )

OMGoodness!